Campus Interaction Table



The Campus Interaction Table has been created to help you contact the individuals or organization for services offered by each campus.

The following are definitions of some of the terminology used in the Campus Interaction Table.

Undergraduate Research: investigations of phenomena performed by undergraduate students, staff and/or faculty at universities and elsewhere

Internships: short term, flexible employment, often during summer

Coops: fixed term, full-time employment of one semester or longer

Sponsored Research:


If you have questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to contact us.

For general information:

Susann Ely |  608-890-3134