University of Wisconsin - Parkside | Student Center - University Ballroom
900 Wood Road | Kenosha, WI 53144 (Campus Map)
Attendees may park in Parking Lot A in any spots that are not reserved or metered.
This one-day, cross-disciplinary materials event will feature:
- Resources for networking and research collaborations between UW-system materials researchers and Wisconsin industries
- Networking with students for regional jobs and internships
- What industry-specific skills are most attractive for current and future jobs in materials and manufacturing
- RM2N services and initiatives, including opportunities to refine them based on industry feedback
- Ways to engage with undergraduates in targeted industry oriented research
- Guidance for industry to utilize undergraduate research opportunities
- If interested, please register here
Questions? Contact conference organizer William Parker at email@example.com.