Thank you to our sponsors, speakers and attendees for making this Fall's symposium a success!
This one-day, cross-disciplinary materials event will feature:
• Networking with students for jobs and internships at the student poster reception
• Resources for enabling industry-university collaboration
• RM2N services and initiatives, including opportunities to refine them based on industry feedback
• Ways to engage with undergraduates in targeted industry oriented research
• Guidance for industry to utilize undergraduate research opportunities
Free for students | $150 early-bird registration fee | $175 late registration fee | $200 walk-in registration
For more information, see our links below.
Student Poster Session and Reception
Students, win prizes!
Network with industry and faculty researchers, and students from campus affiliates at the poster lunch reception.
The RM2N invites your sponsorship at its Fall Symposium.
A block of rooms has been reserved at Best Western.
Students: to avail of lodging scholarships, please contact Prof. Marlann Patterson at email@example.com. Students will be paired with a same gender roommate from the same school.